What are the course guidelines at the Ole Miss Golf Course?
What are the operating days and hours of the Ole Miss Golf Course?
- Proper golf attire is expected ( see Dress Code)
- No more than 2 people in a cart.
- No personal coolers allowwed on course. Coolers may be purchased in the Pro Shop. Maximum of one cooler per golfer.
- U.S.G.A. rules govern all play, except where local rules prevail.
- Do not drive carts within 50 yards of greens. Never drive carts on tee or green slopes.
- Cart path only on all par threes.
- Fivesomes only allowed Tuesday thru Thursday (Must tee off before 11am).
- Sixsomes or more are never permitted on the course.
- Your cash register receipt may be checked at any time during your round.
- USGA Rules govern all play.
- Official OMGC Rules
We are open every day of the year except for Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and during inclimate weather. Course hours begin at 7:00am and close at dusk on Tuesday through Sunday and from noon until dusk on Mondays. The pro shop is open from 7:30 AM until 6:00 PM (5:00 in Winter).Who is eligible to play at the Ole Miss Golf Course?
Everyone is eligible to play. The course is semi-private with memberships available and open to the general public.Does the Ole Miss Golf Course have a dress code?
Yes. Proper golf attire is expected ( see Dress Code
)Does the Ole Miss Golf Course hold private outings/events?
Yes. Please call the Ole Miss Golf Course at 662-234-4816 or email
for more details.Are tee times required?
Yes. Schedule Online
or call the Pro Shop @ 662-234-4816Is there drinking water available on the course?
Yes.Do you give rain checks?
Yes.Do you offer golf lessons?
No. But we will be glad to recommend someone.