What are the course guidelines at the Ole Miss Golf Course?
- Proper golf attire is expected ( see Dress Code)
- No more than 2 people in a cart.
- No personal coolers allowwed on course. Coolers may be purchased in the Pro Shop. Maximum of one cooler per golfer.
- U.S.G.A. rules govern all play, except where local rules prevail.
- Do not drive carts within 50 yards of greens. Never drive carts on tee or green slopes.
- Cart path only on all par threes.
- Sixsomes or more are never permitted on the course.
- Your cash register receipt may be checked at any time during your round.
- USGA Rules govern all play.
- Official OMGC Rules
What are the operating days and hours of the Ole Miss Golf Course?
We are open every day of the year except for Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and during inclimate weather. Course hours begin at 7:00am and close at dusk on Tuesday through Sunday and from noon until dusk on Mondays. The pro shop is open from 7:30 AM until 7:00 PM (5:00 in Winter).
Who is eligible to play at the Ole Miss Golf Course?
Everyone is eligible to play. The course is semi-private with memberships available and open to the general public.
Does the Ole Miss Golf Course have a dress code?
Yes. Proper golf attire is expected ( see Dress Code)
Does the Ole Miss Golf Course hold private outings/events?
Are tee times required?
Yes. Schedule Online or call the Pro Shop @ 662-234-4816
Is there drinking water available on the course?
Do you give rain checks?
Do you offer golf lessons?
No. However contact information for individuals eligible to offer lesson at the Ole Miss Golf course is available in the Pro Shop.